Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kevin Miyazaki - Booklet


Kevin Miyazaki
Booklet - limited edition catalogue+print, 2008

For your consideration, a booklet and print.

This is something new for me, inspired by similar projects by online galleries and other photographers and unique to the wide reach and accessibility of blogs. I think the diminutive term "booklet" fits my offering well - both in the size of the piece and the spirit in which the pictures were created - these are small observations. (Besides, I feel kind of old when I hear myself say "zine.")

The thirty-eight color and b/w pictures are mostly singular images that I made and posted here on the blog, and not work from my larger projects (Camp Home, Early Places, or Fast Food).

Edition: 150 pairs available. Title: 
38. Saddle stitched, 6x6". Print title: Cemetery Flowers, Fish Creek, Wisconsin. Digital c-print on Fuji crystal archive matte paper, 7x5.5".
Kevin Miyazaki


I have one on my shelf and a print on the wall. If you would like one, check with Kevin about availability.

$ 27.00 plus shipping


1 comment:

  1. Received my book and print this weekend, truly a little gem!

    ReplyDelete