Friday, January 16, 2009

Andrew Phelps - Print for a Book Swap #2

Here number 2 of the ongoing quest....

I have made some cut-backs this year as well, specifically buying fewer books. This is my shot at trying to keep my book collection up-to-date.

I am offering a few of my press prints from various book projects over the last years in trade for a selection of books I would like to have. THESE PRINTS ARE SLIGHTLY DAMAGED (a small kink here or there) and most have various printer notes cryptically scribbled on the back, but they are in tact though they show the signs of the scanning and proofing process. They will be inscribed with my name and project title but will also say "press print- not for sale". They are 24x30 cm c-prints, hand printed by me and should look exactly like the printed versions as the scans were made from these exact prints.

I am offering this print from HIGLEY:



Andrew Phelps, 14826 Recker, from HIGLEY, 2007


in trade for this book:


Joshua Lutz, Meadowlands




Send me an email  if would like to trade. I am not going to tell you where to buy it, maybe you have an extra copy laying around, but if you do simply order one, I would suggest doing so through one of the stores which I listed in the roster to the right.


This print is no longer available, but thanks for the interest and keep checking in...

No comments:

Post a Comment