Monday, December 14, 2009

Peter Miller - Solo at Glassmoog, Cologne



Peter Miller, whose work I have talked about numerous times at cocktail parties and when I need to wow someone with brilliant, mystical and magical anecdotes, has just launched what I think to be his first significant solo show in Cologne, Germany.

If you can't make it to the show, as neither could I, you can see a few of the pieces here:

http://www.petermiller.info/glassmoog.html


"Haley's Lightbulb" and "What's killing me is what's keeping me alive" are 2 highlights.


Filzengraben 2a

50676 Cologne, Germany


Show runs from the 5th of December until the 23rd of January, 2010.

Viewing hours are Thursday through Saturday, 16-20 o'clock.

Artist talk with Vesko Gösel on Thursday, January 21st 2010 at 19 o'clock.


No comments:

Post a Comment